SJVN Limited Recruitment 2022
SJVN Limited Recruitment 2022 – Payment 60000/- SJVN LIMITED (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh) An ISO 9001:2015 Company A Mini Ratna & Schedule ‘A’ PSU
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 30000 MW and commissioned five projects totalling 2016.5 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
SJVN has laid Horizontal & Vertical Growth and Diversification plans and is developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030 and 50000 MW by 2040.
Commensurate to its ambitious growth plans & swift growth trajectory, SJVN intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in following disciplines and invites applications from promising & committed individuals. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period can further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN
TENTATIVE VACANCIES & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
*Candidates who have been engaged in SJVN from HIMPESCO, UPNL on contract basis will be allowed age relaxations to the extent of period he/she worked in SJVN. However, maximum age for engagement on Fixed tenure basis will be 55 years.
**Candidates are required to submit proof of Provident Fund deductions/salary statement as proof of length of experience as mentioned in service certificate issued by Competent Authority
Other benefits include increment @ 5%/4%/3% on basis of PAR rating of Excellent/Very Good/Good for the year on completion of each year.
• Engaged incumbents shall be allowed 30 days Earned Leave which can be carried forward/encashed during the period of engagement. They shall also be entitled to TA/DA if required to go on tour in connection with official duties at applicable rates for E0 level in the first year of engagement and E1 level thereafter for the post of Field Officer and at applicable rates for S1 level for the post of Junior Field Officer.
• In addition, Medical facility to self for first year and self & family i.e. spouse & two dependent children during 2nd year and onwards shall be provided subject to maximum onemonth remuneration for OPD cases for each year. Engaged incumbents shall also be provided with medical insurance in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement upto Rs 10 Lakh in case of Field Officer and upto Rs 8 Lakh in case of Junior Field Officer.
• Transfer grant of Rs 30000/- shall be allowed to Executive category incumbents and Rs 29600/- transfer grant shall be allowed to Supervisor Category incumbents.
• Engaged incumbents shall also be covered under SJVN’s Employee Deposit Linked Insurance scheme and insured under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.
Relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/Physically Challenged:
1) For SC/ST/Physically Challenged, no application fee is payable. Such candidates will be required to produce the requisite certificate, in the prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority, at the time of interview, if called for.
Other Relaxations and Concessions for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Non-Creamy Layer against reserved posts only:
1) Upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST as applicable.
2) For Physically Challenged, upper age is relaxable by 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST category.
3) All SC, ST and Physically Challenged candidates with aggregate marks of 50% in prescribed qualification are eligible to apply for the posts of Field Officer & Junior Field Officer against reserved posts only.
4) Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for only those candidates belonging to ‘NonCreamy Layer’. Such candidates will be required to produce the requisite certificate, in the prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current financial year or within 6 months, at the time of interview/document verification, if called for. The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for OBC concession and they have to indicate their category as ‘General’.
Concession for J&K Candidates:
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
As per Government of India guidelines 14.5% posts are reserved for Ex-servicemen which includes 4.5% reservation for disabled ex-servicemen and dependent of servicemen killed in action in Group ‘C’ Category posts.
For Field Officer: Selection process consists of Computer Based Test/Written followed by
Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Marks obtained in CBT/Written Test shall carry weightage of 75 %, Group Discussion weightage of 10% and Personal Interview shall carry weightage of 15%.
For Junior Field Officer: The selection process involves Computer Based Test/Written Test only. The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. Test Centers: For the post of Field Officer, candidates have to choose from the following test centers:
• New Delhi
Whereas for the post of Junior Field Officer, candidates have to choose from following test centers:
• Himachal Pradesh (Baddi/Bilaspur/Hamirpur/Mandi/Shimla)
Candidates have to choose any two test centers as preference-1 and preference-2 Test Centers and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any test center and allocate any center to the candidates.
Computer Based Test: For the post of Field Officer, the test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on Executive Aptitude. For the post of Junior Field Officer, the test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for
PLACEMENT: The engaged candidates can be placed anywhere in India or abroad, in any
of the functions at Project/Stations or offices of SJVN.
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for SJVN. Posts of Field Officers are to be filled on All India basis while for Junior Field Officers only domiciles of following states are eligible for applying: Regional basis- Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh
2. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at Interview/document verification stage will be purely provisional
subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with
reference to original documents at the time of Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
3. The engagement of candidate is purely temporary in nature & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the
candidates. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 36 months or on completion of extended period. For all the mentioned posts, candidates should possess prescribed educational qualification which are from an Indian
University/Institute recognized by appropriate authority.
4. The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrativeorders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement
5. The candidate engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in SJVN.
6. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
7. Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview/ document verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/considered for document verification.
8. The candidates called for the Personal Interview/ document verification will be reimbursed return 2nd Class AC Sleeper Rail Fare for Executive category posts and by Ordinary Train/Bus fare by shortest route for other posts as per the rules of the
9. The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel engagement process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Selection process. For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
10. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
11. General/EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- + GST@18% for engagement as Junior Field Officer and Rs 600/- + GST@18% for engagement as Field Officers.
12. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
13. Application fee will be paid through online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, SJVN will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
14. Any modifications/amendments/corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on SJVN Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit SJVN Website regularly for this purpose.
15. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview/Document Verification or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon thecircumstances.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Personal details and educational qualification details
3. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4. Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- + GST@18% for the post of Field Officer and Rs. 300/- + GST@18% for the post of Junior Field Officer through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Candidates are advised to be beware of fraudulent persons/agencies/websites for any online participation including applying for recruitment or paying any charges or fees. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SJVN website. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through
Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/any other information shall be of the candidate. SJVN will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/not receipt of information. (Please ensure that email sent to your mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) Candidates are advised to visit SJVN Website regularly for all information related to this advertisement and further Recruitment process.
1. Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications 10.08.2022 (10 AM)
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website 31.08.2022 (11:59 PM)
- HP SHIMLA RKMV Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- HP M.COM Candidate Guest faculty Recruitment 2022
- Red Cross Society, Kullu Lady doctor Recruitment 2022
- HPNLU Shimla Work Inspector Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Latest Vacancies 2022 | AIIMS Bilaspur MTS Recruitment 2022 | Aiims Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
- HP Education Department Recruitment 2022
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Padhar ( Mandi ) Recruitment 2022
- HPTU Recruitment Post of Dean Pay Scale of 37400+ 2022
- HPTU Recruitment System Analyst and Programmer 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Patwari Recruitment Latest Update 2022
- Campus interview will be held here on August 5, 150 posts will be recruited,
- IIT Mandi Hostel Caretaker (Female) Recruitment 2022
- SPU MANDI WALK IN INTERVIEWS OUT IN MANDI UNIVERSITY
- Himachal Pradesh WALK IN INTERVIEW OUT
- Himachal government will fill 389 more Posts
- CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Hiring of teacher on contract/hours basis (purely on temporary basis)
- Himachal pradesh Walk IN INTERVIEW OUT BHORANJ
- Earn a Career Certificate – Learn skills – Google For Startups
- CSKHPKV Palampur Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022