SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 29 Posts
Join the Dynamic Power Company’s Growth Journey
Table of Contents
- Overview and Details
- Vacancy Details
- Education Qualification and Application Process
- Selection Process
- General Conditions
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
SJVN Limited, a prestigious Mini Ratna, Category-I, and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, Government of India, embarked on its journey on May 24, 1988. It was born as a collaborative effort between the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). Initially, it operated within a single state and managed a single project. However, its journey has been one of tremendous expansion, with a current portfolio boasting approximately 56,000 MW and the successful commissioning of seven projects, amassing a total installed capacity of 2091.5 MW. Notably, among these achievements is the 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS), the crown jewel of SJVN.
Overview and Details<a name=”overview-and-details”></a>
SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023: Notification for 29 Vacancies
The SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Notification 2023 has been released for 29 vacancies. Here is an overview of the SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Jobs 2023:
Recruitment Board: SJVN
Post Name: Field Engineer & Field Officer
Total Posts: 29 Posts
Category: SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Jobs 2023
Last Date to Apply: 15th October 2023
For more details, read on to discover all you need to know about SJVN’s Field Engineer and Field Officer recruitment.
Vacancy Details<a name=”vacancy-details”></a>
Vacancy Details for SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023
The total number of vacancies for SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer posts is 29. Here’s the post-wise vacancy distribution:
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil): 08
- Field Officer (Official Language): 02
- Field Officer (F&A): 04
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil): 15
In total, there are 29 vacancies available for these positions.
Education Qualification and Application Process<a name=”education-qualification-and-application-process”></a>
For the convenience of candidates, we’ve outlined the educational qualifications and application process for SJVN Field Engineer & Field Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil): Full-time regular Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of India.
- Field Officer (Official Language): Graduate with two years full-time Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in the Degree Examination from a recognized University/Institute.
- Field Officer (F&A): CA/ICWACMA/Two years full-time MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil): Full-time regular Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of India.
Selection Process<a name=”selection-process”></a>
The selection process for these posts consists of Personal Interviews, which will be held at the Corporate Office, in Shimla.
General Conditions<a name=”general-conditions”></a>
- The engagement is temporary and on a contract basis for an initial period of 3 years, extendable based on performance.
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years or above are eligible.
- Candidates should possess educational qualifications from a recognized University/Institute of India.
- Candidates working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings need to produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Government of India Directives on reservation will be followed.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules.
- Application fee will be paid online, and no other mode of payment is accepted.
- Any modifications/amendments will be available on SJVN Website.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates.
How to Apply<a name=”how-to-apply”></a>
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply online via the SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Application fee details are provided on the website.
- After applying online, candidates should send the printout of the Application form, Payment Receipt, Experience details, and self-attested copies of certificates to the given address.
Important Dates<a name=”important-dates”></a>
- Commencement of Online Registration: 25-09-2023
- Closing date for submitting applications through the website: 15-10-2023
- The last date for sending the application printout along with Payment receipt and certificates: is 05.11.2023
Join SJVN and be a part of its growth story in the power generation and transmission sector. Apply now for an exciting opportunity!
- Himachal State Waqf Tribunal Dharamshala Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- CSKHPKV Palampur Clerk(LDR) Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh – ऊना बाल विकास परियोजना 2023-आंगनबाड़ी सहायिका और कार्यकर्ता भर्ती
- HP Health Department Pharmacy Officer Recruitment 2023
- HPTU Dean Recruitment 2023
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Official Site ——-Home Page Click Here||HP GOVT JOB 2023|
|HP–GK||Previous Paper||HPBOSE||HP Current Affairs|
|HP NEWS||All India Jobs||Current Affairs||HPU|
अगर आप Himachal Pradesh Govt. Exams 2023 ( HPSSC/HPPSC/Naib तहसीलदार/ HP पुलिस/ JOA IT / Clerk ) की तयारी कर रहे हो तो आप हमारे Telegram Channel और Whatsapp Group के साथ जुड़ जाइए क्योंकि हम आपके लिए वहां पर Daily आने वाली हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी नौकरी 2023 से सम्बंधित अपडेट्स और Govt. Exam से सम्बन्धित Study Material प्रोवाइड करवाते रहते हैं, वह भी बिल्कुल फ्री में । आप हमारे Telegram Channel और WhatsApp Group के साथ जुड़ने के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक कर सकते हैं।