हिमाचल प्रदेश एनटीपीसी कोलडैम (बिलासपुर) अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023 |NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 (Successpanachahtehai.com): The Koldam Hydro Power Station, the first Hydro power station of NTPC Ltd. (a Government of India undertaking), located in Bilaspur District, Himachal Pradesh, is inviting applications from candidates who have completed their ITI for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act-1961, in conjunction with the Apprenticeship Rules 1992. There are a total of 15 (FIFTEEN) vacancies, with details of the vacancies distributed as follows:
एनटीपीसी कोल्डम (बिलासपुर) अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023: – कोल्डम हाइड्रो पावर स्टेशन एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड (भारत सरकार उपक्रम) का पहला हाइड्रो पावर स्टेशन है, जो जिले में स्थित है। बिलासपुर हिमाचल प्रदेश और अपरेंटिस अधिनियम-1961 के तहत ट्रेड अप्रेंटिसशिप प्रशिक्षण के लिए आईटीआई-उत्तीर्ण उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है, जिसे अप्रेंटिसशिप नियम 1992 के साथ पढ़ा जाता है। नीचे दिए गए रिक्ति विवरण के अनुसार कुल 15 (पंद्रह) रिक्तियां हैं: –
NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview:
The NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Notification 2023 has been released, offering 15 vacancies. Here is an overview of the NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Notification 2023:
– **Recruitment Board:** NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Station
– **Post Name:** Apprentice
– **Number of Posts:** 15
– **Category:** NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Jobs 2023
– **Last Date:** 20th September 2023
**Vacancy Details – NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Jobs 2023:**
The total number of vacancies available is 15 for the NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice position. The distribution of vacancies based on the apprentice trade is as follows:
– Electrician: 5
– Fitter: 2
– Draughtsman: 2
– Electronics-Mechanic: 2
– Draughtsman (Civil): 2
– Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 2
– Only Indian Nationals from Himachal Pradesh are eligible.
– Qualification: Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates. Also, candidates must have passed the ITI Examination in the relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training). Candidates who completed their ITI on or after 01.03.2021 are eligible. Students awaiting results of the final year examination can apply, but their engagement is subject to qualification and certificate production.
– Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as of 31.03.2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government guidelines for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
**How to Apply:**
Applications must be submitted to the email id: email@example.com
**Documents to Attach with the Application:**
The application should be accompanied by copies of the following documents:
– SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
– ITI pass Certificates and marks sheets
– Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only)
– Medical Certificate (applicable for physically handicapped candidates only)
– Aadhar Card and PAN card (Compulsory)
– Land Oustees Certificate
The application must be submitted on or before 20th September 2023. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
– The last date for receiving applications is 20th September 2023.
– Candidates are advised to read the entire advertisement carefully to understand the educational qualification and eligibility criteria before applying.
– Applications without supporting documents or not meeting the prescribed criteria will be rejected.
– Candidates applying for more than one Trade will not be considered, and their applications will be rejected.
– Candidates should register on the apprenticeship portal (apprenticeshipindia.org) before applying for apprenticeship training.
– Requests for changes in mailing address, category, discipline, or qualification once declared during registration will not be entertained.
– Applications received will be considered until the last date mentioned in the advertisement.
– The number of candidates to be engaged may change as per requirements.
– During the apprenticeship training, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961.
– Providing false or incorrect information at any stage of the selection process may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
– The decision of Koldam HPS Management will be final and binding on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of applications.
– Koldam Hydro Power Station is not obligated to provide regular employment to candidates based on this apprenticeship training.
– There is no application fee.
This article provides an overview of the NTPC Koldam (Bilaspur) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 in a simplified manner.