NIT Hamirpur JRF Recruitment 2023 | NIT Hamirpur is looking to hire a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a research project funded by NMHS. Here are some key details about the recruitment:
**Position:** Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
**Recruitment Board:** NIT Hamirpur
**Interview Date:** 18 September 2023
**Project Duration:** 3 Years
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of Rs. 31,000 per month for the first two years and Rs. 35,000 per month for the third year. Additionally, House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be paid at a rate of 8.0%.
To be eligible for this position, you should have either of the following qualifications:
– M. Tech. degree (with or without GATE qualification) in fields like Biotechnology, Agriculture, Energy, Environment, Chemical, Mechanical, Material Science Engineering, or any relevant field.
– M.Sc. degree with GATE/NET/ICAR-NET/SET in a related field of Environmental Science or Life Sciences.
You must have a minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.0 on a 10-point scale in your bachelor’s degree.
It would be advantageous if you have prior experience related to algae or sewage treatment plant projects.
**Upper Age Limit:**
The maximum age limit for this position is 28 years as of the date of the advertisement. However, there is a relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates.
The interview will be conducted in a hybrid mode, which means it will be a combination of both online and offline components. The interview is scheduled for 18th September 2023.
Interested candidates should submit their applications (Annexure I) and self-attested copies of all required documents either by post or email to the Principal Investigator before the interview date. The contact details for submission are as follows:
– Dr. Mamta Awasthi
– Associate Professor, Centre for Energy Studies
– NIT Hamirpur, H.P. 177005, India
– Email: email@example.com
1. You will need to provide original certificates and self-attested copies of all your documents for verification during the selection process.
2. Please note that no Travel Allowance (TA) or Daily Allowance (DA) will be provided for attending the interview.
This position is part of an exciting research project aimed at developing an advanced microalgal biorefinery for recycling domestic sewage/wastewater in the Himalayan region. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, be sure to submit your application before the interview date.
|Notification & Application Form||CLICK HERE|
- Job Opportunities Today – Top 6 Government Jobs on September 16, 2023
- Daily Current Affairs In Hindi – 16 सितम्बर 2023 के महत्वपूर्ण करेंट अफेयर्स
- HPCU Dharamshala Research Assistant and Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- HPU Shimla Research Associate,Research Assitant and Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- St. Edward’s School Shimla TGT ,PGT & PRT Recruitment 2023
- APS Yol Cantt Accountant Recruitment 2023
- NIT Hamirpur JRF Recruitment 2023
- Books And Its Authors Of Himachal Pradesh (HP) | HP GK In Hindi
- HPU B.ED Counselling Dates Out 2023
- हिमाचल जूनियर ऑफिस असिस्ट भर्ती परिणाम का इंतजार