JIO Iinternet Speed on Mobile is Slow | What do I do
The internet speed on mobile is slow. What do I do
If you are experiencing slow internet speed on your mobile, you can run the following basic checks to improve your data speed:
Troubleshooting checks for Mobile users:
- Check if you have exceeded the daily data usage limit in MyJio App
- Check if the issue is with specific site / app
- Check the status of network indicator
- Data speed gets reduced due to Fair Usage Policy. Once you exceed the daily/monthly data usage limit as per your plan, your internet speed will get reduced to 128 kbps.
You can check your high-speed data balance and the renewal time by logging in MyJio app. To continue enjoying 4G speed, you can also buy data packs.
- If you are experiencing slow browsing speed on a specific website/app, it is likely to be an issue related to that particular website/app.
- Check the number of signal bars on your mobile screen. If you see no signal bar or a single bar or it keeps fluctuating, you are likely to be in a low coverage area and due to that you are getting slow internet speed. Click here to raise your concern through a Service Request. (After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right hand corner)
Speed of data download is dependent on number of parameters, particularly, the signal strength at the location. This in turn depends on surroundings, indoor/outdoor location, signal obstructions etc. Hence under certain combination of conditions, data download speeds may be less than satisfactory. Moving to more favorable location would help significantly.
If your internet speed issue persists even after running the checks above, click here to raise your concern through a Service Request. (After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right hand corner)
आप वीडियो देख सकते है