IGMC Shimla SR.RESIDENTS/ TUTOR SPECIALISTS Recruitment 2022
In compliance with the provisions contained in the new ‘Resident Doctor Policy’ notified by the Govt. vide Notification No: HFW-B(B)1-10/2018-VOL-III dated 24.12.2021 & further directions received from DME&R, HP vide letter No: HFW(DME)(B)2- 191/2020-425-430 dated 16.4.2022, application(s) for the posts of Senior Residents/Tutor Specialits are invited from the desirous candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications and other eligibility conditions on the prescribed application form as per Appendix ‘A’. The posts are available in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. The details of availability of vacancies are provided at Appendix-‘B’ of this Notification. However, these recruitments & appointments shall be subject to the associated/ongoing cases in the Hon’ble Courts of Law. The last date by which the application should reach in the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla complete in all respects alongwith requisite application fee ( Rs. 1500/- for General category and Rs. 1000/- for reserved category SC/ ST/OBC etc. is 21.7.2022 up to 5:00 PM beyond which no application shall be entertained. The requisite application fee will have to be deposited through on-line mode only i.e. through the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/ sbicollect/icollecthome.htm (PRINCIPAL IGMC SR RESIDENCY INTERVIEW ACCOUNT). The specialty-wise details of availability of vacancies are provided /detailed in “Appendix-B’. Further changes, if any, in the interview as well as vacancies of Sr. Residents/Tutor Specialists will only be intimated through website of the Institute www.igmcshimla.edu.in and http://www.hp.gov.in/hpdmer/ All the candidates are directed to remain in touch with the website for further information.
1. CLASSIFICATION : CLASS-I(GAZETTED) TENURE POST
2. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S) / ELIGIBLITY :
For Clinical Subjects: Post Graduate (MD/MS) or DNB in the concerned specialty from a University/ Institution recognized/ permitted by the NMC/ Dental Council of India (DCI); failing which the PG Diploma (MD/MS) in the concerned specialty recognized/ permitted by the NMC/ DCI.
For non-clinical subjects:
(a) Recognized MD/MS/DNB in the concerned specialty or qualifications as prescribed in the concerned specialty by the Himachal Pradesh Medical Education Service Rules notified by the State Government from time to time and as per norms prescribed by the NMC.
(b) Further provided that GDOs/Direct Candidates who have furnished bond to serve the State after Post Graduation in lieu of sponsorship/stipend shall be required to serve a period of minimum one year in field posting or any such period which may be prescribed by the PG/SS policy as notified from time to time before being eligible for Senior Residency in IGMC Shimla.
3. PAY & ALLOWANCES: GDOs shall continue to draw the emoluments and pay admissible to him/her with due allowances and increments during the period of Senior Residency. The direct candidates who join as Senior Resident/Tutor Specialist in any of the Government Medical Colleges after completion of prescribed mandatory period of field posting as per policy notified vide letter No.: HFW-B(F)4-9/2017-II dated 27-02-2019 or any other policy notified in its supersession, shall be eligible to draw the pay as prescribed for a Senior Resident.
Age Limit: 45 Years and below.
(a) Provided that the upper age limit will not be applicable to the candidate already in service of the Government including those who have been appointed on ad-hoc or on contract basis by the Government. However, in-service candidates must have atleast five years of service left at the time of appointment as Senior Resident/ Tutor Specialist.
(b) Provided further that upper age limit is relaxable for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other categories of persons to the extent permissible under the general or special order(s) of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
(c) Age limit for direct recruitment will be reckoned on the first day of the year in which the post(s) are advertised for inviting application.
Download the Notification CLICK HERE
- HP JOA IT POST CODE 817, 556, 939 AND OUTSOURCE POLICY UPDATE..
- Shiba Inu की बड़ी छलांग, टॉप 10 ट्रेडिंग टोकनों की लिस्ट में हुआ शामिल
- हमीरपुर सलेक्शन बोर्ड ने जारी की तीन नोटिफिकेशन पढ़े 2022
- HPSSC Notification regarding the final result for the Post of Development Officer (Sericulture) (on contract basis) Post Code 896