HPNLU Notice – Advertisement for the Post of Field Investigator
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Field Investigators for
research project funded by the Department of Justice, Government of India, New Delhi under
the Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reforms. The title of the
Research Project is “Role of Pro-bono Lawyering in Ensuring Access to Justice: A Study
with Special Reference to State of Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Union Territory of
Chandigarh and Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir”.
Number of Positions
A Postgraduate degree in any Social Science discipline with minimum 55% Marks.
Rupees 12,000/- per month (Boarding and Lodging will be provided separately)
Interested candidates may send a copy of their detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter to
[email protected] latest by 24th June, 2022.
Download the Notification CLICK HERE
- HPNLU Notice Result of Clerk Recruitment Written Test 2022
- HPNLU Advertisement for the Post of Field Investigator
- HPNLU Notice: Schedule for the Typing Test of Clerk
- HPPSC Press Note – Computer Based Test (CBT) Test for the Post of Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical)
- HPPSC Corrigendum – Extension of date for applying to the post of Sericulture Officer in the Department of Industries, H.P
- HPPSC Press Note – Result of HP Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam
- HPPSC List of proposed rejected candidates for the post of Principal (B. Pharmacy) 2022
- HPSSC Post Code 837 Final Result 2022
- HPSSC Post Code 838 Final Result 2022
- HPSSC Post Code 838 Rejection list 2022