HP State Commission for Protection of Child Rights Members Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment of six Members in the HP State Commission for Protection of Child Rights on the following format-
1) Name of the post
ii) Name ofthe Applicant
iii) Father/Husband Name
iv) Date of birth as per matriculation certificate
(v) Educational Qualification
vii) Telephone No./Mobile No. will Detail of Eyerience in the Field
i) A person has not attained the age of 60 years.
ii) Person of eminence, ability, integrity, standing and experience in:-
b) Child Health Care, welfare or Child Development
c) Juvenile Justice or Care of neglected or Marginalized children or children with disabilities;
d) Elimination of child labour or children in distress;
(e) Child Psychology or Sociology; and
f) Laws relating to children.
1. Salary and allowances payable to the Members shall be as such as may be prescribed by the State Government
2. Every Member shall hold office for a term of 03 years from the date on which he/she assumes office and no member shall hold the office for more than twoterms
3. The applicants must submit their applications within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Newspapers in prescribed format alongwith copies of certificates of educational qualification and experience to the Member Secretary, HP State Commission for Protection of Child rights, Sharma Bhawan, below BCS, Phase -III, New Shimla – 171009 Phone No. 0177-2673940 4.
Note:- No person shall be considered as and Member of the HP State Commission for Protection of Child Rights, if he/she is adjudged as:-
(a) Insolvent, or
b) Is of unsound mind and stands so declared by a competent court; or
c) Is convicted and sentenced to imprisonment for an offence which in the opinion of the Government involves moral turpitude. N.B. Applicants are advised to submit an undertaking in ” Affidavit Form° as per Rule-3 of the HP State Commission for Protection of Child Rights Rules- 2015 along with the Application Form on the following points:-
1. Having no past record of violation of Human Rights or Child Rights;
2. Having an experience at least five years of work in the field of Child Rights, Child Protection and advocacy for upholding the Rights of Children.
3. Not be an office bearer or a member of any Political Party.
4. Not hold any other post or be officiated to any Govermental, Semi Governmental, Public Sector Undertaking, Private Organization or hold any other position which provides benefit whether in cash or in kind
Applications received after due date or incomplete shall out rightly reiected