HP Shimla District & Sessions Court Recruitment 2023
HP Shimla District & Sessions Court Recruitment 2023 |Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Supporting Staff i.e. Stenographer, Judgment Writer and Clerks, purely on ad-hoc and temporary (contractual) basis under “The Himachal Pradesh Fast Track Special Courts (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service of the Members of Staff) Scheme-2022
District Court Shimla : 04 Posts
Clerk : 02 Posts
Judgment Writer : 01 Post
Stenographer : 01 Post
(a) The employee who have retired from service on attaining the age of superannuation or on voluntary retirement having a clean service record shall only be eligible to be considered for such appointment subject to fitness and suitability;
(b) They must not be above the age of 65 years as on the date of advertisement;
(c) Those, who have been dismissed, removed, compulsorily retired from service or had sought voluntary retirement after initiation of Departmental Enquiry against them, shall not be eligible to be considered for such ad-hoc appointment;
Pay and other Allowances
Retired Supporting Staff including Class-IV employees, on engagement under the Scheme on ad-hoc/contractual basis, shall be entitled to receive the pay and allowances at the rate he/she was drawing at the time of retirement minus total amount of pension being received by him/her after commutation under the Pension Rules applicable to him/her, as clarified vide Office Memorandum No.Fin(C)-B(7)-13/2009, Government of Himachal Pradesh, Finance (Regulations) Department, dated 23-03-2017. He/she shall also be entitled to all other regular allowances admissible to in- service staff of the respective cadres;
Attendance & Leaves
1. The Supporting Staff engaged on ad-hoc basis under the Scheme shall be entitled for Casual Leave and Special Casual Leave in a calendar as is admissible under the aforesaid scheme.
2. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave during the period of appointment;
3. Proportionate reduction of pay and allowance shall be made from unauthorized absence, so also for absence beyond permissible period of leave.
How to Apply HP District & Session Court Recruitment 2023
The applicant shall annex the following documents along with the application:
1. Attested copy of date of birth certificate;
2. Attested document (PPO) in support of superannuation/voluntary retirement;
3. Medical fitness certificate from
4. An undertaking to that effect that he/she has not been dismissed, removed compulsory retired from service or had sought voluntary retirement after initiation of Departmental Enquiry against him/her.
Terms & Conditions
(1) Application in all respect, must reach in the office of District and Sessions Judge, Shimla by 2nd May, 2023 during the office hours on all working days either in person or by post.
(2) Incomplete and/or defective applications received after due date and time shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
(3) Envelope containing the application must be inscribed “Application for the post of
(4) The Candidates must be physically fit and shall be required to produce fitness certificate from a Govt. Hospital/Govt. Medical practitioner along with the application.
(5) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important Date for Shimla
Last Date:- 02.05.2023
Date, time and place of Interview: 11.05.2023 at 2:30 PM in District Judicial Courts Complex, Chakkar, Shimla
Download the Notification Click Here