HP Police New Notification 2021 | HP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification
HP Police Recruitment Complete Selection Procedure | हिमाचल पुलिस भर्ती प्रक्रिया की पूरी जानकारी
These rules may be called The Himachal
Pradesh Police Department (Recruitment of Constables) Rules, 2021.
(2) These rules shall come into force from the date of publication in the Rajpatra
(e-gazette), Himachal Pradesh.
2. Repeal and savings.—(1) The Punjab Police (Himachal Pradesh Amendment) Rules,
2011 notified vide this Department Notification No. Home (A) A(3)-1/2005-Part, dated 11-03-2011
are, hereby, repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, any appointment made or anything done or any action
taken under the rules so repealed under sub-rule (1) supra, shall be deemed to have been validly
made or done or taken under these rules
3. Recruitment of constables.—Recruitment shall be done 100 percent on regular basis
once a year or at such frequency as may be required based on vacancies as may be determined.
4. Number and apportionment of posts.—(1) The number of posts shall be such as
determined/ created by the Government, from time to time.
(2) Posts of constables will be filled on the basis of ratio of population of district. The
women shall be provided Twenty five percent (25%) horizontal reservation and will be filled up in
all the categories of recruitment separately.
5. Appointing authority.—The Superintendent of Police of the concerned District
shall be the appointing authority.
6. Pay and allowances.—The official shall draw such pay and allowances as may be
determined by the State Government in this regard, from time to time.
7. Reservation.—(1) Vertical Reservation amongst SC/ST shall be as per Government
instructions on the subject from time to time. In tribal district, the percentage of reservation will be
governed by the instructions of the Tribal Development Department applicable to District Level
Cadres. Vertical Reservation for OBC will be granted as per specific instructions of the State Govt.
from time to time. Horizontal reservation for ex- servicemen, wards of freedom fighters, An today,
IRDP, distinguished sports person and Home Guards will be granted as per Government
instructions issued from time to time. Further, the persons belonging to Economically Weaker
Sections (EWSs) who are not covered under the Scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs
shall be provided 10% Vertical Reservation in direct recruitment of Constables in the Himachal
Pradesh Police Department.
(2) In case a post reserved under vertical or horizontal reservation cannot be filled up from
that category, the post shall be kept vacant and the matter shall be referred by the Chairman of the
District Recruitment Committee to the DGP.
(3) The requisition for vacancies of ex-servicemen shall be sent by the Chairman of the
District Recruitment Committee to the Secretary, Ex- servicemen Cell, Hamirpur to sponsor names.
The requisition shall specify the number of posts for each District and the names will be sponsored
(4) In the event of non-availability of suitable/eligible candidate against the vacancy
reserved for Ex-servicemen, the vacancy shall be carried forward for 2 calendar years and in the
3rd year the said vacancy shall be filled up from the dependent sons, daughters and wives of ExServicemen. If in the 3rd year, the eligible/suitable candidate for whom the vacancy is reserved is
not available, the same may be filled up from the respective residuary category to which the point
belongs in that year itself. When it is obvious that Ex-servicemen would not at all be available for
appointment to any category of posts, the posts so reserved for ex-servicemen may be filled-up by
dependent sons, daughters and wives of ex-servicemen with the prior concurrence of the Exservicemen Cell, Himachal Pradesh. In case, sons, daughters and wives of Ex-servicemen for posts
authorized to be filled are not available then reservation will be carried forward for 2 calendar years
where after the vacancy shall be filled up from the respective residuary category to which the point
(2) In case of Ex-serviceman minimum qualification shall be matriculation. However,
whenever the vacancies go to the wards of Ex- serviceman the education qualification will be 10+2.
(3) A candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable, if he/she has
passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any Institution/School/Board situated within Himachal
Provided that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
आधिकारिक अधिसूचना file बहुत जल्द अपलोड की जाएगी check evening time hp police notification
- HP Postal Solan Recruitment 2021
- IPH Division baggi Mandi DrivIng Test New UpDate 2021
- H.P. State agricultural Marketing Board Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 813 Result Post of Shastri
- HPSSC Notification postpone 15 marks evaluation for the post of Language Teacher post code-814
- Himachal: Written test postponed for recruitment in Indian Army
- 7 May 2021 Top 6 Government Jobs – Today Latest Govt Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2021, esic.nic.in Steno, UDC, Staff Nurse Vacancy
- HPPSC Postponement of various examination / Screening Test / Computer Based Test in the month of May and July-2021